Reg. No.: 2013/046246/08
To be the leading voice for small contractors in South Africa.
To uplift and empower small contractors in South Africa through training and capacity building
• Small Contractors Association of South Africa (SCASA) is a non-profit organisation registered under the Companies Act 71 of 2008.
• Small contractors will be defined as previously disadvantaged privarely-owned construction companies.
• SCASA’s main aim is to uplift and empower small contractors by providing them opportunities in the Building and Construction Industry.
• SCASA will assist small contractors in accessing work opportunities in the building sector, financial institutions and skills training institutions.
• SCASA exists in order to promote and create an environment conducive to the profitable and efficient operations of small contractors.
WHO IS THE SMALL CONTRACTOR?
• A company that has a CIDB grading of 1 to 5.
• A company that is owned by previously disadvantaged individuals being women and youth.
• A company that is owned by a disabled person or persons.
CODE OF PRACTISE FOR SCASA
- At all times uphold the rules and regulations of the industry
- Behave equitably, honestly and transparently.
- Discharge duties and obligations timeously and with integrity.
- Comply with all applicable legislation and associated regulations.
- Satisfy all relevant requirements established in procurement documents.
- Avoid conflicts of interest.
OUR CORE VALUES